New Heard Museum Members get Free Tickets to the 56th Annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market!
Become a new Heard Museum member today and receive one or more FREE tickets to the 56th Annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market, with early entry on Saturday, March 1! For more information about the event click here.
PLUS: Enjoy free admission to the museum for one full year, enjoy a 10% discount in the Heard Museum Shops and Cafes, receive invitations to members-only exhibit previews, and much more.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR ALL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS RECIEVED AFTER FEBRUARY 15 COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WILL-CALL ONLY
Join at the Individual level for $60 and receive one ticket ($75 value*)
Join at the Family/Dual level for $75 and receive two tickets ($105 value*)
Join at the Supporter level for $100 and receive two tickets ($130 value*)
Join at the Patron level $200 and receive four tickets ($230 value*)
Join at the Curator level and receive six tickets ($530 value*)
* Assumes ticket price of $15 for members. Patron level includes two tickets as part of regular benefits. Curator level includes four tickets as part of regular benefits.
Click: members.heard.org **
Visit: 2301 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
To Redeem Tickets:
Purchases Made by Phone and Online:
- For memberships purchased between January 1 and February 15, tickets will be mailed with the new member packets.
- For memberships purchased between February 16 and March 1, please present the mailed or e-mailed receipt at the Membership tent located at the Central Avenue entrance on March 1 or 2, 2014.
Purchases Made in Person at Visitor Services or the Gift Shop:
- For memberships purchased between January 3 and February 15, tickets will be mailed with the new member packets.
- For memberships purchased between February 16 and March 1, tickets will be given in person at Visitor Services with a valid receipt present.
** This offer is valid for new members only. Please allow 2-3 days to verify new membership. For questions or inquiries please contact the membership department at 602.251.0261 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.